- Copyright, Ownership & Intellectual Property (Seed4Up Content). Seed4Up is the owner of all copyrights in and to the content and information on the website, including without limitation, (i) all materials and documentation pertaining to the Service; (ii) all text, data, graphics, graphs, charts, photographs, videos, typefaces, music, sounds, HTML code, and interfaces contained on the website; and (iii) the design, selection and arrangement of the website (Seed4Up Content) but excluding obviously submitted content and information by Users and third-parties.
License to Seed4Up (User Content)
As between you and Seed4Up, you own (including sufficient licenses for this kind of use) the content and information such as text, data, graphics, graphs, charts, photographs, videos, typefaces, music, sounds etc. that you submit or post to the Services (User Content) and you are only granting Seed4Up the following non-exclusive license: A worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
- (1) You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from active systems. Please note that possible copies of submitted content on stored backups of such content not used in the productive system of Seed4Up cannot be fully deleted.
- (3) Seed4Up will get your consent if it wants to give others the right to publish your posts beyond the Service. However, other Registered Users and/or Visitors may access and share your content and information, consistent with your settings and degree of connection with them.
- (4) While Seed4Up may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), Seed4Up will not modify the meaning of your expression.
- (5) Because you own your content and information and Seed4Up only has non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others, including under the terms of a Creative Commons license.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services to Seed4Up, you agree that Seed4Up can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You agree to only provide content or information if that does not violate the law nor anyone's rights (e.g., without violating any intellectual property rights or breaching a contract). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. Seed4Up may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
Eligibility for Use
To use the Services, you agree that: (i) you must be the “Minimum Age” of 18 years or older or as a company fulfill all applicable legal requirements to enter into this agreement; (ii) you will only have one Seed4Up account, which must be in your real name or - if applicable - in the full official name of your company; and (iii) you are not already restricted by Seed4Up from using the Services.
However, if law requires that you must fulfill other legal requirements for Seed4Up to lawfully provide the Services to you (including the collection, storage and use of your information) then you must comply with these additional requirements.
Permitted and Intended Use
Unless otherwise specified, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display on your own systems this website and the materials provided hereon for your own personal and own commercial use. When content is downloaded to your computer, you do not obtain any ownership interest in such content. Any modifications of the content, or any use of the content for any other purpose are not permitted without permission. Ownership of all such content shall at all times remain with Seed4Up or its licensors. Seed4Up reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. Permission to use copyrightable material of Seed4Up for purposes not otherwise permitted herein shall be granted on a case-by-case basis and in the sole discretion of Seed4Up. Please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
The Services of Seed4Up and this website are only intended for business related use excluding the use by consumers. This includes the use: (1) by innovative companies, mainly startups, promoting their products and business; (2) by innovative companies, mainly startups, looking for networking enhancement; (3) by prospective professional customers, startups and companies, seeking suitable products and business; (4) by potential investors seeking investment opportunities in innovative companies; (5) by startups incubators seeking a social platform to make easier the company connections; (6) by companies and investors seeking for innovative companies informations; (7) by incubated startups and (8) as a data aggregator. Businesses can provide information to be computationally organized and presented for review by potential investors and business supporters, but having a listing on the site does not necessarily imply that the business is seeking funding. Aggregate population statistics are composed by accounting for all parties subject to the enumerated intended uses. Seed4Up and its affiliates are not placement agents for any securities. Neither Seed4Up, nor its affiliates make any representation or warranty regarding, or shall have any responsibility for the legality of such investment under the securities laws of Switzerland or any other jurisdiction. All information provided in this website or any other website hyperlinked to this website is strictly for informational purposes only. Nothing contained herein shall constitute an offer to sell to or solicitation of an offer to purchase from any investor in any jurisdiction. Nothing contained herein is intended to aid in or form the sole basis of any investment decision. Each investor is expected to perform his/her own full due diligence and ask questions, receive answers, and obtain additional information and conduct their own due diligence review concerning a particular investment. Any investment undertaken must comply with all legal requirements in each jurisdiction in which it purchases, offers or sells securities.
Prohibited Uses. Seed4Up may be used only for lawful purposes. Seed4Up specifically prohibits any use of the website for the following purposes, and users of the website agree not to use the site for any of the following purposes:
- Trademarks. Trademarks by Seed4Up, may be used for the sole purpose of identifying the Services you wish to use. All other uses of the marks are strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Seed4Up Permission to use these marks will be granted on a case-by-case basis. Seed4Up welcomes requests. Please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. All other trademarks, service marks, and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
You agree that you will (=Dos):
You agree that you will not (=Don'ts):
Modifications / Availability of Services. To the extent permitted by applicable law Seed4Up may change, suspend or end any Service, or change and modify prices prospectively in its sole discretion.
You agree that Seed4Up, shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services, content, or features provided by Seed4Up.
- System Limitations and Failures. Seed4Up uses internally developed systems for its Service(s). These systems may encounter technical limitations or other limitations, and computer and communications hardware systems might experience errors and interruptions. Further, Seed4Up continually enhances and improves these systems in order to accommodate the level of use. Moreover, Seed4Up may add additional features and functionality to its Services that might result in the need to use, develop, alter or license additional technologies. Increased use of the Seed4Up Service or increased transaction volume through its processing systems or providing new features or functionality may cause unanticipated system disruptions, slower response times, degradation in levels of customer service, and delays in reporting accurate information.
- Confidentiality of Information. Personal and business information is private and confidential in Seed4Up. All Users (in particular Businesses) submitting Content or providing other information to other Users are responsible for maintaining the necessary confidentiality of the information they provide and Users receiving such Content and information like investors and business supporters are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information they receive to the other User. Users are generally prohibited from disclosing, distributing, or otherwise sharing with third parties confidential information received from other Users unless they are granted an explicit permission to do so.
Your Account: You agree to: (1) try to choose a strong and secure password; (2) keep your password secure and confidential; (3) not transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections, groups), (4) keep your account information up to date and (5) follow the law, instructions by Seed4Up and the Dos and Don'ts above under Netiquette section . You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
Registered Users are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the password or account designation they are using.
- Account Lockout. To reduce risk of unauthorized access, Seed4Up accounts are locked after five (5) consecutive incorrect login attempts, for a lockout period of sixty (60) minutes. When the lockout period expires, the account is automatically unlocked.
- Registration. Seed4Up may offer some of its Services at its sole discretion free of charge. Other Services require payment and/or user fees. The registration and/or user fees posted on the website are subject to change without notice. The receipt of an e-mail confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of a registration application. Seed4Up reserves the right, without prior notification, to refuse registration to any user. Seed4Up may require verification of information prior to its acceptance of any application for registration, including credit card information. Registration may be cancelled by sending a message to email@example.com.
- Profile Pending Approval. Seed4Up reserves the right to not approve profiles that do not meet quality assurance standards and/or that do not comply with Seed4Up policies. Seed4Up's staff is notified of new profiles and profile updates and reserves the right to not approve profiles. To learn how to get your profile approved, please contact Seed4Up at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscription Payment and Pricing. Pricing for the Services is based upon the subscription level you choose to purchase as indicated on the subscription page through which you subscribe to use the Service (either monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annual). In consideration for the Services to be provided by Seed4Up, you agree to pay the subscription fees set forth, including to pay applicable fees and taxes. Paid subscription fees (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annual) are non-refundable. Payments will be billed monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually and will be due immediately upon the subscription renewal date. If you pay for the Services with a credit card, you hereby authorize Seed4Up to charge such a credit card for fees on a regular basis until such time as your account is terminated. If you are paying for the Services by credit card and such credit card is declined, Seed4Up will send you a notice thereof to your email address on record, and your access to the Services will be disabled until payment therefor is received. If you have questions, you can contact Seed4Up at email@example.com.
Please note that your subscription payment may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
You authorize Seed4Up to store and continue billing your payment method (e.g. credit card) even after it has expired, to avoid interruptions in your service (e.g. subscriptions) and to facilitate easy payment for new services.
Fees and taxes are calculated based on the billing information that you provide Seed4Up at the time of subscription and subscription renewal.
Cancellation and Refund Policy. You may cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account, visiting your My Account tab, and clicking the “Cancel Subscription”-button. An email copy of the cancellation will be forwarded to your email address on record upon cancellation. Cancellations may not be processed over the phone, through email, or by anyone except the account holder. Seed4Up may also terminate your subscription at any time by e-mail.
Amounts paid (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually) are not refundable. Subscriptions to our service are pre-paid. As such, any cancellations that occur in the middle of a payment term (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually depending on payment schedule) will be made effective on the final day of such term.
On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination. If you have questions, you can contact Seed4Up at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Seed4Up generally does not review content provided by Users. You agree that Seed4Up is not responsible for third parties' (including other Users) content or information or for any damages as result of your use of or reliance on it.
- Website Security Rules. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation: (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into an account which such user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Seed4Up Ltd. will vigorously pursue all potential violations of these security rules and will cooperate with law enforcement in prosecuting users who are found to have violated these security rules.
- Online Commerce Security. Online commerce and communications rely on the secure transmission of confidential information over public networks. The Services of Seed4Up may rely on encryption and authentication technology licensed from third parties to provide the security and authentication technology to effect secure transmission of confidential information. There can be no assurance that advances in computer capabilities, new discoveries in the field of cryptography, or other events or developments will not result in a compromise or breach of the technology used by the Seed4Up to protect customer transaction data. . There can be no assurance that the Seed4Up's best of practice security measures will prevent security breaches.
- Incident Reporting. Users agree to immediately report to Seed4Up all incidents involving suspected or actual unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, loss, damage, or destruction of data.
- Monitoring. All electronic communications and content presented to and/or passed on Seed4Up, including that presented to and/or passed to and from remote access connections, may be monitored, examined, saved, read, transcribed, stored, or retransmitted in the course of daily operations by any duly authorized employee or agent of Seed4Up in the exercise of their duties, or by law enforcement authorities who are called upon to assist Seed4Up in investigating possible wrongdoing. Electronic communications and content may be examined by automated means. Further, Seed4Up reserves the right to reject from the network any electronic communications or content deemed not to be in compliance with Seed4Up corporate policies and procedures.
- Users Responsibility to Comply With Financial and Securities Laws. All users acknowledge that some or all of the features of the Services may constitute "general solicitation" or "general advertising" as defined by local law and that Seed4Up Ltd.. shall have no obligation to alert users as to whether any feature, or use thereof, shall constitute "general solicitation" or "general advertising" and that identification of, and compliance with, any such features or uses of the Service shall be solely and exclusively the responsibility of the Users. It shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of every User to comply with all applicable laws on every local, state or international level in conducting activities on or through the Services including, without limitation, the filing of all necessary forms and materials with regulatory authorities, the verification of accredited investors, and the inclusion of requisite information, disclaimers and legends on communications with investors and other materials, if applicable. All users acknowledge and agree that Seed4Up is not a provider of legal, accounting, investment or tax advice. All information provided in the Service pertaining to the financial and securities laws is for informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon by Users as legal advice. All Users represent and warrant that they have consulted with, and will continue to consult with, legal counsel and other experts as required prior to and during use of the Service or any features thereof.
Disclaimer / No Warranty. THE SERVICE (INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT AND INFORMATION) IS ONLY PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR SEED4UP CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN ARE HEREBY TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, (A) WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, OR USE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (INCLUDING INVESTMENT DECISIONS) WHETHER OR NOT SEED4UP KNOWS OR HAS REASON TO KNOW OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF ANY SUCH PURPOSE, (B) WARRANTIES AS TO ANY RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM ANY USE OF THE SERVICE OR SEED4UP CONTENT OR INFORMATION DERIVED FROM THE SERVICE OR SEED4UP CONTENT (C) ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE ARE IN ANY WAY GUIDANCE FOR ANY USER OR ENTERPRISE IN GENERAL TO DETERMINE THE SUITABILITY OR DESIRABILITY OF BUSINESS PLANNING OPTIONS OR CONSIDERATIONS. TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, ANY SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE DELIVERY DATE. SEED4UP CONTENT, INCLUDING THE SERVICES, SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS INVESTMENT ADVICE BY SEED4UP, AN OPINION REGARDING THE APPROPRIATENESS OR SUITABILITY OF ANY INVESTMENT BY SEED4UP, OR A RECOMMENDATION OR AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION BY SEED4UP FOR THE PURCHASE OR SALE OF ANY SECURITY OR SECURITIES IN GENERAL, NOR OTHERWISE AN ENDORSEMENT, INDUCEMENT, OR SOLICITATION OF ANY TYPE. SEED4UP SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR INVESTMENT DECISIONS BASED UPON, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED, FROM SEED4UP CONTENT, INCLUDING THE SERVICES. SEED4UP CONTENT IS INTENDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED OR ACTED ON WITHOUT OBTAINING BUSINESS AND/OR LEGAL ADVICE. SERVICES ARE CALCULATED ON THE BASIS OF HISTORICAL OBSERVATIONS AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED ON TO PREDICT FUTURE TRENDS. SEED4UP SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES OR RESULTS OR SEED4UP CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST REVENUE OR PROFIT, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL OR ECONOMIC LOSS, OR FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY ANY THIRD PARTY IN RELIANCE UPON THE SERVICE OR SEED4UP CONTENT, OR (D) ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND THAT THE SERVICE, OR FEATURES THEREOF, SHALL CONFORM TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF, OR SHALL SATISFY ANY OBLIGATIONS UNDER, ANY INTERNATIONAL FEDERAL, LOCAL OR ANY OTHER APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SECURITIES LAWS.
SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THESE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW SEED4UP SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OR SEED4UP CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOST OR DAMAGED DATA, DAMAGE TO OR INTERRUPTION OF ANY LOCAL AREA NETWORKS, INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES, WORMS OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAMS OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL OR ECONOMIC LOSSES, ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY ANY PARTY IN RELIANCE ON THE SERVICE (OR ITS RESULTS OR THE SEED4UP CONTENT) ANY DELAY, FAILURE, INTERRUPTION, OR CORRUPTION OF ANY DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY INACCURACIES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE AND ANY SEED4UP CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY EVEN APPLIES IF SEED4UP HAS BEEN TOLD OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF THESE REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE SHALL THE LIABILITY OF SEED4UP (AND THOSE THAT SEED4UP WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND OTHERS) EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE FOR ALL CLAIMS, AN AMOUNT THAT IS THE LESSER OF (A) FIVE TIMES THE MOST RECENT MONTHLY, QUARTERLY OR YEARLY FEE THAT YOU PAID FOR A SERVICE, IF ANY, OR (B) CHF 500 (FIVEHUNDRED SWISS FRANCS).
SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO PARTS ARE ALL OF THESE LIMITS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnity. Users of the Services agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Seed4Up, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees and licensors harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements including without limitation, all reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Foreign Jurisdictions. Seed4Up makes no representation that the content contained in its Services including the website is appropriate outside of Switzerland. Access to the content may not be legal in certain countries and by certain people in those countries. If you access the website from outside Switzerland, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. In particular, the services of Seed4Up are not intended for consumers in general or for Users outside Switzerland or the EU.